What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Saint John of God Hospital CLG will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use technology such as firewalls and encryption to keep your data safe. We also have policies and procedures for staff and vendors in relation to access control and passwords.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting the DPO:
Pembroke Privacy Ltd.
Address: 3-4 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin, D02 VN24
Phone: +353 1 639 2958
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie